How is the visibility from the driver’s seat of your car? Say, can you see well at night because your headlights are working properly? Can you see well when it’s raining because your windshield wipers are in good condition? And oh say, can other people see your vehicle at night, too, when you activate your blinkers and press on the brake pedal?
Sorry for the play on words with our National Anthem. We can’t help it. We love our country, and to celebrate the month of July when the founding fathers of our nation started the great democratic experiment, we want to give tribute to a clear 2020 vision. (Another pun, sorry!)
All kidding aside, clear vision while you are driving is no joke. You need to see and be seen without any issues. Here are some things to consider when maintaining your vehicle’s viewpoint.
- Are your headlights working?
- Are your tail lights and blinkers working?
- Are your interior lights working?
- In what condition are your wiper blades?
- Are your windows squeaky clean inside and out?
- Is your defroster and climate system working properly?
- Can your rear view and side view mirrors reduce the size of your blind spots?
- Are your on-board sensors and cameras operating properly?
If you have any concerns or questions about the items listed above, we invite you to Foreign Autohaus in Folsom, CA. We specialize in European vehicles, which typically have sophisticated safety systems. We will be happy to perform a visual inspection of your headlights, tail lights, interior lights, and the systems listed above. Your safety is our priority, so we welcome the opportunity to serve you and your vehicle.
Schedule an appointment or give us a call if you have any questions. Foreign Autohaus is conveniently located at 301 Blue Ravine Rd., Folsom, CA 95630. We look forward to seeing you soon!